Friday 17 June 2011

Weekly Song Round Up

After visiting my Sister's last weekend, we were priveledged to see their new £1,000 000 Church building, which they didn't have a penny for 9 months ago!  They managed to get it built without going a penny over budget and within the time schedule.  They now have an amazing building to meet in as God's people, but also a building to serve the local village community in many ways giving testimony to God's love.

At the service their were three baptisms, each person had such a lovely moving testimony.  My favourite song of the morning was Matt Redman's Facedown such lovely words which really expressed the emotion of the morning.

My eldest daughter did her last exam this week and that is it - no more education for her and a new start to whatever she decides to do, this song came to mind as it was one of my absolute favourites at around her age.  I loved the music video more.Life's What You Make It.

And don't know if this is an age thing, but I can't get enough of James Taylor on spotify at the moment!  This is a lovely song, which I'm sure if you heard it at a particular time in your life it would mean a great deal to you.Fire And Rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment