Friday 22 July 2011

Weekly Song Round Up

There is no way this post could pass by without me including the amazing Pink Floyd's Coming Back To Life and at just over 6 mins long, it's positively one of their shortest songs!  I am still overwhelmed by my feeling of being woken from a deep sleep, it's like I keep realising things that have happened that I missed, but, I was actually there - wierd.

Guitar lessons are going well and we're throwing some worship songs into the mix, don't want to end up backsliding by learning too much AC/DC. Have to try and have a go at learning this one this week I See The King Of Glory Hosanna it is a beautiful song, so it will be a pleasure to give it a go.

Woop, woop 80's party tomorrow, forget your Wham and Culture Club and Duran Duran, this is what I loved in the 80's raunchy, clever, phenominal drummer! you see the theme there - long hair and guitars!  Every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment