Friday 2 September 2011

Five Minute Friday.........Rest

1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
Rest…..
Some people might feel I’ve had a lot of rest over the last year, especially the last six months.  My daily routine has included a nap of 1 – 2 hours.  My husband took over the shopping and cooking duties, because by 4pm I was useless and needed to sleep.  The food shopping was done on a daily basis because we only knew how much money we had to spend on a daily basis.

In the last two weeks that has all had to change and hopefully will continue so for the future.  I have had to step up to the plate because God has answered prayers for sustainable work and hubby has just completed two weeks, so I had to do shopping cooking etc, and some days had to forgo my rest!!!

However, I will not complain, I will ask God for the strength and well-being I require to take those duties back on again because He knows what is needed and He knows my husband needs work and I have had a bit of a wobbly couple of years!  In God I will find my rest.

O.K Give me your best 5 minutes on rest......


No comments:

Post a Comment