Friday 11 November 2011

Weekly Song round Up



OK, this week has made me think of a load of songs about young life and how it can be wasted!

The bonus in the Tom Petty video is it has Johnny Depp in it!

So many kids are out there making bad choices Skid Row 18 and Life These might just be fictional songs/stories but even if it comes true for one young kid it's too many. Alice Cooper I'm Eighteen I've gotta say I don't think I would ever want to repeat my teenage years and they weren't that bad compared to some, but I've got my skeletons that I buried and they affected my future.

I suppose what I'm thinking is if you know or have influence over young adults or kids who are just out of school, pay attention.  I think a big problem is teenagers don't realise there are people who will do anything to help them straighten their life out.  It took me 20 years to accept a little help and like I said I don't think I had it too bad, but my family I think, are unaware of what I was going through because I just didn't think there was anything anyone I could talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment