Wednesday 13 June 2012

Waiting........

I'm waiting on God at the moment.  I am asking Him to speak to me and show me just where my life is going. I will be patient. I have to be patient. God isn't constrained by time. I am sad at the moment, but I have known happiness and I will again. But will it be in the way I imagine or will it be completely left of centre? I sleep........a lot!  God is my strength and my shield, my comforter. I trust Him. In Him I am secure. I am fearfully and wonderfully made, I am loved by my Father in Heaven.  I think of idea's but stop myself because they don't seem right for my life, they seem false, but maybe I should just go with them and they may become a true reality, a happiness that   I am meant for, a relationship restored. So I will ask and listen and wait.

1 comment:

  1. Stick with it, enjoy the little things, stay strong and persevere, find someone to bless each day, learn through the everyday things, seek to become more like Jesus, be happy that you are where you are, and you are not where you were... xx

    ReplyDelete